A Great Week

By

During the week of spring training, I knew how lucky I was to be able to cover even a portion of the 2020 Spring Training Season.

After everything that has gone down with the Coronavirus, I realize just how lucky I was.

Being able to cover one of the last weeks of the spring training season was amazing. Even though I did not receive any credentials, I still had a wonderful time.

I had only ever been to one professional league game before because college sports had always been more my thing, so I was excited about this opportunity. Going into the week, I did not even have a team that I considered my own.

During my time, I got to cover the Blue Jays, Tigers, Phillies and Orioles.

Over the week, I met so many amazing people at all of the different games I got to cover. Interacting with the different fan bases was amazing and going in without a team, I really feel like I got to connect with all of the fans even more.

It was an experience that I would not trade for anything and I truly loved every minute of it. Even driving 45+ minutes to the games and all of the miles it put on my car.

About Lindsay Studstill

Check Also

Austin’s Spring Training Experience Reflection

My experience covering MLB spring training over the week of UF spring break was exhausting! …