Ethan Eibe

By

Hey, there! My name is Ethan Eibe, and I am a sophomore pursuing a degree in Journalism – Sports & Media from the University of Florida’s College of Journalism and Communications. Baseball has been a part of my life every since I could walk. It is my present. I would also like for it to be my future. My goal is to become a play-by-play broadcaster in the radio or television mediums, working for either a specific team, a national outlet or both.

In addition to my work with UF student radio, I am a radio play-by-play broadcaster for the Alpine Cowboys, an independent ballclub in the Pecos League way out in West Texas. I hope to rise through the minor leaguers after graduation and one day make it to The Show. Being a part of UF CJC’s Spring Training program will allow me to get a taste of covering the majors while flexing my broadcasting muscles to call three games over spring break.

About Ethan Eibe

Check Also

My Spring Break Adventure to Seven Grapefruit League Games at Four Different Ballparks

In only eight days, I managed to attend seven MLB Spring Training games at four …