Gabriela Vitale

By

Welcome! My name is Gabriela Vitale and I am a senior at the University of Florida, majoring in sports media journalism with a concentration in sports management. I am currently the beat writer for the Florida Gators Baseball team and a sports anchor for WUFT News. This is also my second year working in baseball operations for the Hyannis Harbor Hawks of the Cape Cod Baseball League, one of the nation’s premier summer ball leagues for collegiate players.

Other than my media background, I spend my off time working with scouts and learning more about the projectability of amateur athletes. Being around premier talent in the CCBL and at Florida, I use my knowledge of journalism as well as my baseball operations background to build scouting reports and provide insight on what makes a player special.

I am super excited to cover a week of spring training as this will help me in both aspects of my career. I hope to work in media for a team or be an area scout for an organization.

About gabrielavitale

Check Also

My Spring Break Adventure to Seven Grapefruit League Games at Four Different Ballparks

In only eight days, I managed to attend seven MLB Spring Training games at four …