Zack Panariello

By

Hello, my name is Zack Panariello! I am a junior at the University of Florida majoring in Journalism with a concentration in Sports and Media. I am originally from Bay Shore, New York, and have been a die-hard New York Mets fan ever since I could remember. I currently work at ESPN Gainesville, and have done some freelance work in the past as well, including running my own blog about the Florida Gators baseball team in 2022.

I have always wanted to pursue a career where I can be around sports, but one where I don’t lose the ability to be a fan, as I think that is the best thing about sports. My passion for my favorite sports teams has always been a major part of who I am, and I don’t want to lose that due to working in sports. Although I have been to Spring Training once before, this will be my first time covering Major League games, and I am excited for the opportunity and the experience I will gain!

About Zack Panariello

Check Also

My Spring Break Adventure to Seven Grapefruit League Games at Four Different Ballparks

In only eight days, I managed to attend seven MLB Spring Training games at four …