Aidan Archard

By

Hi! My name is Aidan Archard and I am a senior Media Production, Management and Technology major at the University of Florida. In my time at UF I have focused on documentary production, but I also have a great love for sports. A number of my classmates are studying to become reporters, but instead of being in front of a camera like them I am in my element behind a camera or in an editing room. After I graduate I hope to work in sports videography and video content creation with a professional team or a publication. New York would be nice but I am willing to go wherever my career takes me. My ultimate goals are to direct my own documentaries and start a production company, so I will also do what I can to make them more attainable.

I was drawn to the Spring Training program based off of my skills in nonfiction video as well as my passion for baseball. Baseball became my favorite sport a few years back due in part to Florida’s 2017 National Championship. I always get excited to see a Gator great from years past make it to MLB, so I had to jump at the chance to see some of them in action this upcoming week. I am going to chronicle my experience on camera, so get ready to see a video about it later on.

This is gonna be fun!

About aarchard

Check Also

My Spring Break Adventure to Seven Grapefruit League Games at Four Different Ballparks

In only eight days, I managed to attend seven MLB Spring Training games at four …