Bryce Mitchell

By

Hello! My name is Bryce Mitchell and I am a sophomore at the College of Journalism and Communications at UF majoring in journalism with a specialization in sports media. I would love to work in the sports media industry, and I have loved sports ever since I was a kid. I am currently experiencing various paths in the industry like working for ESPN Gainesville. There I write stories about Gator sports as well as professional teams like the Bulls and the Kansas City Chiefs. I am also currently a beat writer for Florida’s swimming and diving teams. I work for Florida’s University Athletic Association as well, as a photographer.

I am excited to participate in the MLB Spring Training experience so that I can learn a new outlet of sports journalism. As someone who didn’t grow up a huge baseball fan, I am excited to get out of my comfort zone and experience professional baseball. I would like to continue exploring different positions so that I can find the path for me!

About Bryce Mitchell

Check Also

My Spring Break Adventure to Seven Grapefruit League Games at Four Different Ballparks

In only eight days, I managed to attend seven MLB Spring Training games at four …