Vanessa Sanchez

By

Hi! My name is Vanessa Sanchez, and I am a third-year pursuing a Bachelor of Science in telecommunications with a specialization in management and strategy alongside minors in Business Administration and Public Relations at the University of Florida.

The opportunity to specialize in telecommunications allows me to focus on and improve the communications skills needed for the workforce. I have had opportunities to practice these skills in my extracurriculars. With my involvements as Communications Chair with Catholic Gators and Radio Producer with ESPN 98.1 FM 850 AM WRUF, I put what I learn into practice with hands-on experiences.

I aspire to work in the marketing and communications field, specifically in the sports industry. I plan on applying the skills I am learning in my academic career, extra circulars, and work to pursue a successful career.

About Vanessa Sanchez

Check Also

My Spring Break Adventure to Seven Grapefruit League Games at Four Different Ballparks

In only eight days, I managed to attend seven MLB Spring Training games at four …